What is CBD oil | Buy CBD Oil UK
CBD is one of several compounds, known as cannabinoids, found in the cannabis plant. The oils that contain this substance are known precisely as CBD oils but the concentration of the active ingredient can be variable and consequently the product can lend itself to different uses.
There should be no confusion with THC, tetrahydrocannabinol delta-9, the most active ingredient in marijuana which has a very different effect than CBD. While the first, if taken, alters the mind, the second is not psychoactive, which means that it does not change the mental state of the person. However it seems that it produces significant changes in the organism and for this reason different properties are attributed to it.
Differences between CBD oil and hemp oil | Buy CBD Oil UK
There are substantial differences between CBD oil and the most common hemp oil. The former is certainly more active at a therapeutic level and there are those who also use it as a real medicine, the latter instead is an excellent natural supplement thanks to the nutrients it contains.
The CBD oil and the hemp oil have different compositions, basically this is due to the fact that they are extracted from different plant varieties (but all belonging to Cannabis sativa) and that specific parts are used to make one rather than the other.
Hemp seed is obtained from cannabis seeds while CBD is obtained from the flowers of cannabis plants and therefore has a greater therapeutic effect. The point however is also in the fact that the cannabis species can be cultivated in such a way that they contain more or less cannabinoids and this favors different uses of the same plant.
As the health benefits of CBD are increasingly discovered, cannabis varieties are selected in such a way that they contain high concentrations of this substance rather than THC.
CBD oil is made from the flowers of cannabis varieties that contain high doses of CBD. The most used methods to extract it are using CO2 or alcohol.
CBD oil: health benefits | Buy CBD Oil UK
Since CBD acts actively on the body, the oil that contains it has many potential advantages for our health and beauty care. Here are the main properties of this natural product:
- Anti-inflammatory and pain reliever: CBD oil can relieve pain and stiffness, even those that derive from chronic diseases. This is due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic power.
- Against stress and anxiety: while THC triggers or amplifies anxiety in the most susceptible people, CBD seems to be able to help reduce the problem. Oil can therefore be used in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder, in cases of anxiety or panic attacks but also in obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Against addictions: it seems that using CBD can help people quit smoking and get rid of other addictions. It has been noted that this active ingredient acts in a beneficial way on the symptoms experienced by patients with disorders due to the use of substances including anxiety, mood disorders, pain and insomnia. These are preliminary results but suggest how CBD could be used to avoid or reduce withdrawal symptoms.
- Against epilepsy: CBD is also studied for its possible role in the treatment of epilepsy and neuropsychiatric disorders. It seems to boast anti-convulsive properties and a low risk of side effects for people suffering from seizures. However, everything needs to be investigated further.
- It helps fight cancer: the potential of CBD as an anticancer agent is also being studied. Research published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology finds that CBD is able to block the spread of cancer cells in the body and cause death.
CBD Oil: Benefits for the beauty of skin and hair | Buy CBD Oil UK
- Anti-acne: the problem of acne is caused by inflammation of the sebaceous glands. A study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation found that CBD helps lower the production of sebum that leads to acne due to its anti-inflammatory effect. This product could therefore be the future treatment for acne vulgaris, the most common form of acne.
- Anti-age: the effect on the skin of CBD oil is also excellent to counteract the signs of skin aging thanks to the antioxidants it contains. These substances are able to counteract the free radicals that attack the cells of our body making them age prematurely.
- Moisturizing and softening: the moisturizing and soothing properties of this oil are due to its high levels of essential fatty acids. And for the hair it is experimenting its ability to soften the hair at the same time acting positively on the follicles.
CBD Oil: How to use it for body care | Buy CBD Oil UK
It seems that CBD oil is becoming a fashionable beauty ingredient especially in the United States where some stars use products from well-known brands that have launched some cannabis-based cosmetics lines. One finds, for example, bath salts, body lotions, face creams, pain-relieving creams and lip balms enriched with CBD.
The enthusiasm is a lot because it seems that these cosmetics are able to face common skin problems (and not only) challenging the commonplace that cannabis is something exclusively to smoke or to be used for “getting high” (let us remember between the other than the CBD does not have this potential!).
In particular, these cosmetics, as well as pure CBD oil, are used to treat:
- dry skin
- muscle pains
- articolar pains
Where to buy CBD oil in UK
The best and easiest way to buy it is undoubtedly online where different shops offer CBD oil with different percentages of active ingredient.
Here are some examples:
CBD Oil 5% Naturicious 0.33 fl oz
The finest cold-pressed extra-virgin oil with 5% of Isolate Cannabidiol extracted from hemp. Only the natural taste and flavor without any additives. This oil is naturaly rich in oméga 9 (70% oleic acid) a monounsaturated fatty acid, which does not affect cardiovascular health. It is rich in polyphenols and vitamins: natural antioxidants that protect blood vessels from oxidative stress and free radicals responsible for hardening the arteries (atherosclerosis).
CBD Oil 10% Naturicious 0.33 fl oz
Enjoy one the purest Cannabidiol oil on earth without any psychoactive effect, all the benefits from hemp in an extra-virgin, cold pressed oil. This oil is naturally rich in oméga 9 (70% oleic acid) a monounsaturated fatty acid, which does not affect heart and blood vessels health. This cannabidiol oil is naturally rich in polyphenols and vitamins: antioxidants that protect blood vessels against oxidative stress and free radicals responsible for atherosclerosis (narrowing of arteries and blood vessels).
CBD Oil 15% Naturicious 0.33 fl oz
Discover Naturicious oil rich in CBD in a 0.33 fl oz bottle. Our cannabidiol oil is 100% natural as we don’t use color or flavor, you can see the quality of this oil with its golden color : a sign of high quality extra-virgin olive oil.
25% CBD Factum Oil
The finest cold-pressed extra-virgin oil with 25% of Cannabidiol extracted from hemp. Only the natural taste and flavor without any additives. This oil is naturaly rich in oméga 9 (70% oleic acid) a monounsaturated fatty acid, which does not affect cardiovascular health. It is rich in polyphenols and vitamins: natural antioxidants that protect blood vessels from oxidative stress and free radicals responsible for hardening the arteries (atherosclerosis).
CBD oil: contraindications and side effects
When an external use of this oil is made it is possible to see allergic reactions appearing which can range from itching and redness to real dermatitis. As with any other beauty product that is used for the first time, it is best to test it on a small portion of skin before using it more extensively.
As for internal use, we advise you to consult an expert avoiding DIY.